Manufactur standard Chinese Drinking Straw Customized Colorful Paper Straw - Cocktail Paper Straws – Erdong Detail:
The straws include paper straws, biodegradable straws, plastic straws, and so on. The production of juice paper straws also effectively reduces environmental pollution.
Benefits of using juice paper straws
1. The more important point is to avoid being choked, especially children. However, if an adult is driving, the cup with a straw is also good and convenient.
2. Drinking a drink with a straw will not wipe off the lipstick or lipstick on the mouth, nor will it stain the cup.
3. Cola and juice contain acidic substances, such as citric acid and phosphoric acid, which can corrode tooth enamel, even if they do not contain sugar, drinking with a straw can prevent them from touching the teeth.
The reason for the deformation of the juice paper straw
1. Because the paper straw product is a paper product as a whole, it is more sensitive to moisture.
If the environment is relatively humid, the moisture contained in the air can easily enter the product and increase the overall moisture content, which will reduce the strength of the product to a certain extent. At the same time, it is used to ensure the external force applied by some items. Under the circumstances, deformation also appears.
2. In addition to being related to the environment, it is also related to the processing quality of the product.
If the quality is good, it will naturally be able to be used for a long time in use, while the poor quality products will be much lower in use. Therefore, it is recommended to choose products of suitable quality as much as possible to ensure the surrounding environment. The degree of dryness, so that deformation and other situations can be avoided.
The “green” discrimination of juice paper straws
1. First of all, “look”, to see whether the outer packaging of the straw is equipped with QS and whether the straw has a color. If there is a color, the safety of the straw will be reduced. The darker color should be paid special attention. Whether there are black spots, impurities or broken bubbles in the straw, because these are the characteristics of unqualified products.
2. Secondly, “smell”, smell the pungent odor before the straw is in contact with the drink.
3. The third thing is to squeeze it with your hands. If you squeeze the straw, it will be flat and inflexible, it means that the straw is made of thinner material and the quality is poor, and it will be easily flattened during use.
|6MM||juice,milk,water and others|
|10MM||pearl milk tea|
|12MM||boba milk tea|
We can produce paper straws of different colors, and can print your brand on the straws, paper bags or cartons.
For more options please contact us
Our packaged or unpackaged paper straws are biodegradable and are manufactured in Wuxi, China, and are certified by FSC, FDA, CE, LFGB and CNAS.
Erdong is a professional manufacturer of biodegradable straws & biodegradable disposable tableware with 10 years of production experience, covering an area of 5,000 square meters. Our goal is to provide products made from renewable resources that can increase sustainability goals and increase the diversion of organic materials from landfills.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
The purchaser fulfillment is our primary focus on. We uphold a consistent level of professionalism, high quality, credibility and service for Manufactur standard Chinese Drinking Straw Customized Colorful Paper Straw - Cocktail Paper Straws – Erdong , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Bolivia, Czech republic, Morocco, We have been persisting in the business essence "Quality First, Honoring Contracts and Standing by Reputations, providing customers with satisfying goods and service. " Friends both at home and abroad are warmly welcome to establish everlasting business relations with us.
By Martina from Argentina - 2017.09.26 12:12
This supplier stick to the principle of "Quality first, Honesty as base", it is absolutely to be trust.
By Mabel from Florence - 2018.06.19 10:42