If you can choose not to use plastic straws or plastic tableware, you can help our beaches to be free from plastic garbage pollution and increase people's attention to protecting the marine ecosystem.
Features of paper pipette
1.Paper straw has good waterproof performance, bright color, full texture and beautiful appearance, but also can be quickly degraded.
2. paper straws are generally disposable, and plastic straws are generally not used after use, but after use of paper straws buried in the ground after a period of time will degrade, will not cause pollution to the environment.
3. paper straws are safe, without any smell, because they are processed with food paper, and printed with soybean oil ink, they can be recycled after use, buried in the ground for a period of time can be degraded.
The benefits of using paper straws
1. The most important thing is to avoid choking, especially for children. But if adults are driving, the cup with that kind of straw is also good, some convenient.
2. Drinking through a straw will not remove lipstick or lipstick from your mouth or glass.
3. Colas and fruit juices contain acids, such as citric acid and phosphoric acid, which can erode tooth enamel, even if they contain no sugar. Drinking through a straw can prevent them from touching teeth.
Compared with plastic straws, paper straws are mainly made of paper, which is a kind of environmental protection straws. After a few months, they can be degraded and disappear in the soil, which will not cause any pollution to the environment and is more conducive to green and sustainable development.
We can produce paper straws of different colors, and can print your brand on the straws, paper bags or cartons.
|6MM||juice,milk,water and others|
|10MM||pearl milk tea|
|12MM||boba milk tea|
Erdong is a professional manufacturer of biodegradable straws & biodegradable disposable tableware with 10 years of production experience, covering an area of 5,000 square meters. Our goal is to provide products made from renewable resources that can increase sustainability goals and increase the diversion of organic materials from landfills.
Answer: You can buy the straws they produce in independent paper packaging, and put one in the car without worrying about the unhygienic phenomenon that the straws will directly contact the air.
Answer:For sure! If you’ve ever eaten in a Costco food court, these straws are very much like theirs.
The paper straws we produce are tested every two hours during the production process. The straws are put into boiling water at 50 degrees Celsius and 100 degrees Celsius for half an hour. The results show that the straws are intact and do not affect the use at all.
The paper straws we produce are in line with EU standards. Paper straws do not contain plastic components. They are truly fully biodegradable straws in the world. They can be exported to any country that has a ban on plastics. The country can import and use , and there will be no situation where it cannot enter the customs